Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bryant’s Maritime Blog – Walk for the Cure

Headlines: Walk for the Cure

September 14, 2010

Bryant’s Maritime Blog clip_image002
Bryant’s Maritime Consulting - 4845 SW 91st Way - Gainesville, FL 32608-8135 - USA

Tel: 1-352-692-5493 – Email: dennis.l.bryant@gmail.com – Internet: http://brymar-consulting.com

I apologize for intruding on your busy day, but I wanted to make you aware that one of my wonderful daughters (I am blessed to have two wonderful daughters) is taking part in a three-day walk in Atlanta on October 22-24, 2010 to raise funds to end breast cancer.  She is walking in honor of her amazing mother (my amazing wife) who is a breast cancer survivor.  My daughter's email - attached below - provides more information on the event.  If you go to her personal page (linked near the bottom of her email), there is information on how to participate and how to donate money to this worthy effort.
                        Sincerely, Dennis Bryant
# # #

Yes, I'm doing it again - I signed up for the 2010 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure! I had such an incredible experience doing the Komen 3-Day for the Cure last year that I'm going back for more. I'm so excited about this event, even though this year I really know what I've gotten myself into.
Without a cure, one person will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes in the United States. That's a pretty startling statistic. No one should have to face this disease, so in order to create a future without breast cancer, I walk in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.
It took more than the staggering statistic listed above for me to get involved in stopping this disease. For me, it took a phone call from my mother about nine years ago that she had Breast Cancer. Today, I am sorry that I did not help before that call but am thankful that I have a chance to stop others from receiving a call like that.
It's a 60-mile walk over the course of three days that raises funds for breast cancer research and community programs. Last year, I had an incredible experience participating in this event. I raised $2,500 and met so many wonderful friends along the way.
If you are so kind as to donate to this cause, please go to http://www.the3day.org/goto/Jeanette.Human
If you have any questions or want to hear more about what I'm doing, I love talking about the event. Thanks for all of your support. I'm incredibly lucky to have people like you in my life!
Love, 
Jeanette Human
P.S. Don't wait - donate today!

# # #

Dennis L. Bryant

Bryant’s Maritime Consulting

4845 SW 91st Way
Gainesville, FL 32608-8135

USA

1-352-692-5493
dennis.l.bryant@gmail.com

http://brymar-consulting.com

© Dennis L. Bryant – September 2010

clip_image004 Redistribution permitted with attribution

No comments:

Post a Comment